Dental bonding is a special material often used to fix minor imperfections of a tooth, from chips and cracks to gap reduction in-between teeth. Dental bonding can also be used to alter the shape and shade of a tooth. At Gentling Smiles, we are proud to offer teeth bonding for our patients interested in improving the appearance, health, and function of their smile.
About Dental Bonding
For patients interested in quickly, comfortably and affordably improving their smile, dental bonding can be an excellent choice. During a dental bonding procedure, a tooth-colored composite resin is applied to your affected tooth or teeth and then hardened with a specialized light. The material bonds with your tooth, protecting it from further damage, restoring the tooth function and improving the appearance of your smile.
Benefits of Dental Bonding
When it comes to improving the appearance, health, and function of your smile, there is nothing like dental bonding. Dental bonding has many benefits, which include:
- Composite resin can be matched perfectly with your natural smile.
- Dental bonding is more affordable than other cosmetic dentistry options.
- Minimal to no tooth enamel must be removed, unlike other treatment options.
- Less invasive than other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- Typically can be completed in one hour.
Interested in our dental bonding treatment in Shoreline, WA? Contact Gentling Smiles today to schedule your appointment.